Terms and Conditions of Competition
- Entry into the promotion is deemed as acceptance of it's terms and conditions.
- Entry is only open to New Zealand residents aged 18 years or over ('Eligible Person').
How to Enter:
- Entry into the competition requires an Eligible Person to complete and submit the online competition form during the promotional period, with the following information: Full Name and Email Address.
Conditions of Entry:
- The competition will commence at 12 noon (NZ) Tuesday 28th July 2020 and finish at 10am (NZ) Monday 24th August 2020.
- To provide each entrant with an entry into the competition, the Promoter needs to collect personal information about each entrant. If you do not provide the information requested, you will not be entered into the competition. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. All personal details of the entrants will be stored at the office of the Promoter.
- To receive promotional emails from the promoters you must opt-in to receive their emails.
- Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, and other companies associated with the promotion, are ineligible to enter the competition.
- All competition entry details incorrectly entered shall be deemed invalid.
- Proof of identity, age and residence may be requested at the Promoter's discretion to validate a winning entry. The Promoter also reserves the right to disqualify any person for tampering with the entry process.
- When registering for this promotion you are automatically subscribed to receive an update of your activity in regards to this promotion. You will not be automatically subscribed to receive promotional emails from 1-day.co.nz, to do so you must opt in to the Promoter's emails. You will receive one additional entry in the competition for opting in to receive 1-day's promotional emails.
- Any costs associated with accessing the website are the entrant's responsibility and are dependent on the Internet Service Provider used by the entrant.
- Additional entries can be gained into this promotion anytime by referring friends and posting the promotion information on various social networks. Please note additional entries are only gained when friends click through the link provided in social network posts.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late or misdirected entries.
- The prize can not be redeemed for cash.
- The Promoter reserves the right to use the winners name and photo for promotional purposes.
- The prize will be drawn on Wednesday 26th August 2020.
- The winner will be notified via email. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Attempts will be made to notify the winner by email at the email address provided at the time of entry. If the Promoter, having used reasonable efforts, are unable to contact the prize winner prior to noon Monday 21st September 2020 (NZ time) then the prize is forfeited and a further draw(s) will be conducted. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at their sole discretion, to vary, suspend and/or terminate the promotion, remove any content, or remove any entry at any time, for any reason including (without limitation) if the promotion is not capable of running as planned including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter that corrupts, impairs or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion.
- Neither the Promoter nor any other person or party associated with this promotion shall be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with either participation in this promotion or with any prizes offered.
- This promotion is no way associated with Facebook.
- Opt in to receive promotional emails from 1-day or Mondo Travel by selecting the tick box option on the entry form. This is optional for each entrant.
- The Promoter of this competition is 1-day.co.nz/Torpedo7 Limited, PO Box 5672, Hamilton, New Zealand.
- Any extra costs incurred outside what has been offered in the prize package will be covered by the winner.
- The prize can not be redeemed for cash.
- Liberty - Holsted Table
- Liberty - Nordby Chairs
- Liberty - Holsted Coffee Table
- Liberty - Holsted TV Unit 2 Shelf / 2 Door
- Liberty - Nevada - 3 Seat Sofa Black
- Liberty - Nevada - 2 Seat Sofa Black