Smartwatch 38mm Grey/Black
1-day Warranty: 12 Months
With this 38mm Apple Sport Watch (Smartwatch) you are able to stay connected in style as this watch is designed for users looking for the next generation of connectivity. This watch comes with an anodized aluminum chassis and a simple band. It moves all your iPhone applications and functions to your wrist so your able to do more whilst leaving your phone in your pocket.
- 1x Apple Sport Watch 38mm Sports Band
- 6.6' Magnetic Charging Cable
- USB Power Adapter
- Grey/Black Sports Band
- Enjoy the iOS apps you love on your iPhone, tailored for Apple Watch.
- Leave your phone in your pocket and view notifications on your wrist. Apple Watch displays alerts from your iPhone so you can respond or dismiss them at will. Its Taptic engine gives you a gentle tap on your wrist or an audio cue when notifications come in.
- Glances are scannable summaries of the information you need most. Simply swipe up from your watch face and you'll instantly be able to do things like see what's next on your calendar or find your location on a map.
- Complications are small widgets that appear on the face of your Watch and provide quick access to frequently used data. You can customize which complications you'd like to appear, including built-in complications like weather, calendar, and activity, or complications from your installed apps.
- Turn the Digital Crown to scroll through your complications and see what's happening next or what already happened.
- Talk to Apple's digital assistant Siri just like you would on your iPhone to launch apps, record notes, search the web, reply to messages, and more. Simply hold down the digital crown or raise your wrist and say "Hey, Siri."
- Customize the face of your Apple Watch to fit your needs, from chronographs to digital faces to a model of the solar system. Add the complications of your choice to the watch face so you can see the information most important to you.
- The Activity app displays progress made towards your daily activity goals with three intuitive rings that grow the more you move, finally closing when you hit your targets. The Stand ring shows how often you've stood up to take a break from sitting, the Move ring shows how many active calories you've burned, and the Exercise ring shows how many minutes of brisk activity you've completed. Swipe up from the bottom of the Watch to view active calories burned, steps taken, and distance traveled.
- Your Watch senses your activity on its own, so there's no need to enter it in manually. Goals can be adjusted manually or based on weekly suggestions from the Activity app. Third-party app support lets you interact with favorite fitness apps directly on your Watch, taking advantage of its heart rate sensor and motion sensors.
- Check your heart rate at any time with the Apple Watch's built-in heart rate monitor. It uses an array of LEDs and sensors to photoplethysmographically determine how hard your heart is working. Every ten minutes it attempts to take a reading, which is then stored in the Health app. Certain conditions, such as movement, extreme temperatures, and tattoos can interfere with readings.
- Apple Watch senses how much pressure you use when you tap on its face, adding a new dimension to the ways you can interact with it. Press firmly to see additional controls, change watch faces, and more.
- Instead of a vibration, the Apple Watch "taps" on your wrist to alert you to new notifications and respond to inputs. It gives different types of taps in different situations, so you can feel the difference between a call and a text message without looking.
- Connect with other Apple Watch users with Digital Touch. Users can send drawings with Sketch, gentle tap patterns with Tap, and even your heartbeat.
- Apple Pay is a secure mobile payment method that lets you pay for goods and services online and in-person without reaching for your wallet. You can add credit cards and rewards cards to Apple Pay, which does not store card numbers on your device or share them with merchants.
- To pay with your Apple Watch, simply double-click the side button and hold the display of Apple Watch up to the contactless reader. A gentle tap and beep confirm that your payment information was sent.
- When your iPhone is in range, you can use your Apple Watch to control what's playing. You can also listen to up to 2GB of locally-stored music without an iPhone when using Bluetooth headphones.
- Take a call with your Apple Watch's built-in speakerphone or transfer it to your iPhone.
- Place your Apple Watch on its side and connect the included magnetic charger to activate Nightstand mode, which displays the time, date, and alarm when you touch the screen, digital crown, or side button. When your alarm sounds, press the Digital Crown to snooze or the side button to turn it off altogether.
- The Apple Watch Sport is made from an alloy of 7000 series aluminum designed for strength and light weight. The display is covered by Ion-X aluminosilicate glass, which is molecularly fortified through ion exchange.
- Activating your Apple Watch requires your iCloud Apple ID and password, so your information will stay safe even if your Watch is lost or stolen.
- Operating System: Apple watchOS 2
- Screen Size: 1.3" (3.4 cm)
- Resolution: 272 x 340
- Pixel Density: 290 ppi
- Sensors: Heart rate, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Ambient light
- Speaker: Yes
- Microphone: Yes
- Wi-Fi : Yes, 802.11b/g/n, 2.4GHz
- Bluetooth Yes, 4.0
- Battery Life Mixed Use: Up to 18 hours, Timepiece: Up to 48 hours, Audio Playback: Up to 6.5 hours, Talk Time: Up to 3 hours, Workout: Up to 6.5 hours, Power Reserve: Up to 72 hours
- Operating Temperature 32 to 95° F (0 to 35° C)
- Storage Temperature -4 to 113° F (-20 to 45° C)
- Relative Humidity 5% to 95%, noncondensing
- Maximum Altitude: 16000' (5000 m)
- Materials Aluminum, fluoroelastomer, aluminosilicate glass, stainless steel
- Sizing Fits wrists 5.1 to 7.9" (13.0 to 20.0 cm) around
- Dimensions 1.5 x 1.3 x 0.4" (38.6 x 33.3 x 10.5 mm)
- Weight: Watch: 0.9 oz (25.0 g), Band: 1.3 oz (37.0 g)
- Package Weight 1.65 lb
- Box Dimensions (LxWxH) 11.6 x 2.9 x 2.6"
IMPORTANT: Apple Watch requires an iPhone 5s or later with iOS 11 or later.
These Apple products are a factory refurbished product. A refurbished product is one which has typically been returned to the supplier, then assessed and fixed by a technician and thoroughly tested. As a result, refurbished devices would typically have a lower rate of return. So all-in-all, these products look and perform just like a brand new product, and you get them at a fraction of the price!
Please note: Product may not come in original packaging and is not supplied with earphones or an Apple branded wall adapter.
This product is sent as a signature required courier item.
- Limit 4 per order
- Offers end 12PM, Thursday, February 20, 2020
- Product Code: ACHASEI02