Jack Wolfskin - Kids
Mtn Attack II Texapore Mid Shoe
Huckleberry Finn and Tom Sawyer would probably have worn this boot if it had been around back then! The waterproof MTN ATTACK 2 TEXAPORE MID K lace-up boot was designed for hiking and other leisure activities.
Down by the river, in the forest and anywhere else it happens to be wet, this boot keeps your junior adventurer’s feet dry – thanks to the waterproof and breathable membrane. The upper extends to above the ankle so it provides very good support.
And the best bit? The boot is made entirely of synthetic materials and is therefore very easy to clean. The models in the MTN ATTACK 2 family of classic style children’s hiking footwear are all built on the flexible, sure-grip WOLF HIKE CL K sole.
- Hiking boot
- Waterproof, breathable
- Made entirely of synthetic materials
- Flexible, abrasion resistant hiking sole
- Weight: 590g/pair (Size 31)
- Water Resistant Synthetic Nubuck Leather And Water Resistant, Robust Textile Fabric
- Texapore: waterproof, breathable membrane
- Circuliner: Breathable, Fast Drying Polyester Lining
- Wolf Hike Cl K: flexible children’s hiking sole with good grip on various types of terrain
- Protective heel and toe caps
- Lacing system with metal hooks and nylon loop
Kids Size Guide
- Drop down menu is in European (EU) sizing
- Limit two per order
- Product Code: AAGBBN902