Premium Ceramic - 18”
We searched high and low for an affordable Kamado BBQ that didn’t compromise on quality, and here it is! Don’t delay, buy today!
Kamado Grills are based on ancient Asian design, the ceramic construction allows for unmatched heat retention, allowing long slow cooks, or fast searing in one time tested versatile unit.
The bottom and top air vents create air flow, bringing the charcoal flavour to life, imbuing a delicious smokey flavour into your food. The thick ceramic walls retain heat to ensure consistent long last heat – get your Kamado up to temp and trust it to stay there longer.
The Kamado is versatile & super functional – the only BBQ you’ll NEED - Cook with direct heat for grilling and searing, or utilize indirect heat for low’n slow Texan style bbq! Yum!
- Premium ceramic construction
- Cook hot and fast, or low and slow!
- Attractive outer glazed finish
- Stainless steel cooking grates
- Cast iron charcoal plate
- Top & bottom vents to control air flow & temp
- Integrated thermometer – know your cook temps
- Supreme heat retention from ceramic construction
- Traditional egg shape ensures good heat circulation for even cooking
- Tight sealing lid and body – ensure temperature retention and moisture retention
- Heavy duty steel frame & castors, including locking castor
- Folding side shelves
- Easy lift front handle
- Premium Ceramic 18” Kamado BBQ
- Frame: Steel
- Body/Lid: Ceramic
- Colour: Black
- Fuel Type: Charcoal
- Assembly required
- Dimensions (HxW): 105 x 90cm approx.
- Weight: 68kg
- Package Dimensions: 78 x 56 x 75cm
- Package Weight: 75kg
- Assembly required
- ALL Kamado BBQs by nature are affected by crazing – this is cracking and spider web patterns in the glaze after use. This is caused by the expansion and contraction of the ceramic and glaze at different rates during heating. Its perfectly normal and natural, think of them as beauty marks on your BBQ rather than defects.
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: AA2BCN9K0