Mokau Skim Board
West Coast - 37"
It’s the craze you’d be crazy to miss out on – give in to the skim!
Originating in California, skimboards were used by lifeguards to quickly navigate the beaches. Now it has developed into a world-wide infatuation for riding shore breaks – from extreme to more mellow rides.
Engineered from tough plywood, these super skimboards stand up against shells, general wear and tear, and look great with their bold street-art styles. The curved/rocker design lends itself to easy riding so you can channel your inner Dennis Hopper and take off for a chill skim.
The shore summons you, accept its call with this destined 1-day deal.
- Hit the beach for a stylish skim
- Strong plywood construction
- Lightweight, easy to transport & store
- Curved/Rocker design for easy riding
- Epic summer fun for less!
- Style: West Cosat Surf
- Length: 37” / 94cm
- Construction: Plywood
- Coating: Polyurethane
- Limit two per order
- Offers end 12PM, Sunday, June 7, 2020
- Product Code: AA7JFN900