Eat Your Heart Out
'Peta crafts a story like no other and her titles "tell it like it is".' - Wairarapa Times-Age
In a world of hate, let’s serve up some love . . .
Peta Mathias has encountered many a lovelorn tale on her gastronomic travels around the world. Searching further, she has unearthed more stories — the heart-warming and heart-rending, the passionate and poignant, the macabre and merry — and in these retellings brings them all to life.
With her characteristic wit and colour, she also dishes up many of the ingredients of love:
* intriguing courtship rituals, such as bundling and the apple slice dance;
* poetry penned by those with their own stories to tell;
* and, of course, romantic recipes, purported aphrodisiacs and alluring delicacies.
Entertaining, hilarious and informative, this book is a smorgasbord of love.
- Published: 5 November 2019
- ISBN: 9780143772927
- Imprint: Random House NZ
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 304
- Limit two per order
- Offers end 12PM, Monday, June 1, 2020
- Product Code: AAAHDN906