Car Headlight Set
This clear 1-day deal only takes six simple steps to remove your scratched up, sad looking headlights and give yourself shiny, clear, new looking ones instead.
This simple and easy to use home kit will save you paying a professional to change them for you, which is bound to save you more than a couple bucks!
Ideal for plastic based car headlight lenses, headlights, rear lights, and trailer lights, as well as helmet lenses and motor vehicle lenses.
Score yourself a shiny, new 1-day deal and some shiny new headlights to match – just click “Buy Now” today!
- STEP 1: Clean lens with soapy water then wipe dry. Mask around lens to prevent operating out of edges.
- STEP 2: Sand it with P800 sand paper disc and periodically add soapy water to prevent overheated surface. (Use polish machine if applicable)
- STEP 3: Keep on filing and use P1200 sand paper disc then continue filing with P2000 sand paper disc (Use polish machine if applicable)
- STEP 4: Use orange polish sponge attachment, then start polishing with polishing paste.
- STEP 5: Repeat step 1-4 until lens is clear.
- STEP 6: Apply UV protection liquid with white sponge - avoid sunlight at this step.
PLEASE NOTE: This kit is not suitable for restore deep scratches, cracks and oxidation layer. Please avoid using this kit directly under sunlight (especially during STEP 6) or on wet days! This Lens Restoration Kit is enough to apply on 2 standard size car headlights!
- Restores vehicle lens by removing oxidised layer and minor scratches
- Compatible with most plastic based lens
- Improves the appearance of your vehicle
- Also enhances safety – be clearly seen by other vehicles
- Easy to use for a great result
- Save on your car maintenance bill
- Package Dimensions: 20cm x 11cm x 6cm
- Gross Weight: 210g
What’s In The Box?
- 2 x P800 Sand Disc
- 2 x P1200 Sand Disc
- 2 x P2000 Sand Disc
- 2 x Polishing Paste
- 2 x UV Protection Liquid
- 1 x Velcro Backing Plate
- 1 x Orange Polish Sponge
- 1 x White Sponge
- 1 x Masking Tape
- Limit 4 per order
- Product Code: AA0ENN703