Noise-Cancelling - Black
1-day Warranty: 12 Months
What’s in the Box?
Crisp, isolated audio without the hassle of wires - introducing Sony's Noise-Cancelling Headphones.
See what happens when it's just you and your music, with noise cancelling that cuts more outside sound than ever before. And experience how smart headphones can be with advanced noise cancelling technology such as Adaptive Sound Control, and the convenience of smart features including Quick Attention, Voice Assistant compatibility and touch control.
- Headband style High-Resolution Audio headphones with industry-leading noise cancellation and ambient sound control
- HD Noise Cancelling Processor QN1 lets you listen without distractions
- High quality wireless audio with BLUETOOTH and LDAC technology
- Smart listening experience by Adaptive Sound Control
- Brand: Sony
- Release: Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Model: WH-1000XM3
- Colour: Black
- Sensitivities (db/mw): 104.5db / mw (1khz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 101db / mw (1khz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Plug: gold-plated l-shaped stereo mini plug
- Magnet: neodymium
- Impedance (ohm): 47 ohm (1khz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned on) , 16 ohm (1khz) (when connecting via the headphone cable with the unit turned off)
- Headphone type: closed, dynamic
- Frequency response (hz): 4hz-40,000hz
- Driver unit: 40mm, dome type (ccaw voice coil)
- Diaphragm: aluminum coated lcp
- Cord type: single-sided (detachable)
- Cord length: headphone cable (approx. 1.2m, ofc strands, gold-plated stereo mini plug)
- Width: 8.00cm
- Height: 22.00cm
- Weight : 255f approx.
This product is sent as a signature required courier item.
- Limit 4 per order
- Offers end 12PM, Friday, Feb 28, 2020
- Product Code: AEEACKT50